I had taken my Roku 1 Streaming Player with me on vacation so I could stream YouTube and other apps in the hotel room. The Internet service was crappy and I kept refreshing the device trying to get a strong enough signal. Frustrated, I finally gave up. I forgot to pack my remote back in the box. For the past 2 years, I have been using the Roku App on my iPhone to control my Roku 1 Streaming Device.
I finally had the brilliant idea to search Amazon for a replacement remote for my Roku 1. I found the perfect one.
Have a Roku? Add my channel: The Creative Lady
Lost your remote? Want the same Yellow one like me?
What is a Roku Streaming Player?
Roku is a device that allows users to use the Internet to stream apps such as Amazon video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and more on a TV.
To share the love, I am hosting a Roku Giveway! This is the device I am giving away:
THE 5 RULES
1. You must be a SUBSCRIBER to this channel: The Creative Lady
2. You must be at least 18 years old.
3. You must reside in The United States of America.
4. Share this video on Twitter & tag me with the following hashtag: #thecreativeladySHARES.
5. You must be willing to provide a valid mailing address if you are chosen as the winner.
I WILL BE VALIDATING EVERY ENTRY SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRETEND THAT YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES.
The giveaway is open until August 1, 2016 and the winner will be announced August 2, 2016.
FTC Disclosure: I am utilizing Amazon affiliate links. Affiliate links allow me to generate income that supports giveaways such as this Roku Streaming Player. I appreciate your support of my channel.